Esprit de Corps berasal dari perkataan Perancis yang membawa maksud semangat bekerjasama, semangat kekitaan ataupun semangat berpasukan. Dengan kata lain ini adalah suatu semangat yang dapat menyatukan manusia .
Wednesday, 27 March 2013
Save fuel with this steps......
1. Avoid High Speeds As your speed increases, your aerodynamic drag increases in an exponential fashion. Driving 62 mph (100 km/h) vs 75 mph (120 km/h) will reduce fuel consumption by about 15%.
2.Use The Proper Gear. Use low gear only when you start drive then uses the higher gear when you drive on constant speed. Do not use low gear for high speed because you will waste your fuel.
3. Do Not Accelerate or Brake Hard By anticipating the traffic and applying slow steady acceleration and braking, fuel economy may increase by as much as 20%.
4.Changing your driving behaviors. The most reasonable option Change you driving behaviors is the easiest way for saving some fuel with your car. It also can be done right now and you will surprise with the result. This is also the cheapest way to do without any necessary buy anything new and really stop wasting your money.
5. Keep Tires Properly InflatedKeep tire air pressure at the level recommended by your vehicle manufacturer. A single tire under inflated by 2 PSI, increases fuel consumption by 1%.
6.Traveling. Traveling at fast rates in low gears can consume up to 45% more fuel than is needed.
7. Use Air-Conditioner Sparingly When the air conditioner is turned on, it puts extra load on the engine forcing more fuel to be used (by about 20%).
8.Avoid filling gas tank to top. Overfilling results in sloshing over and out of tank. Never fill gas tank past the first "click" of fuel nozzle, if nozzle is automatic.
9. Keep Windows Closed Windows open, especially at highway speeds, increase drag and result in decreased fuel economy of up to 10%.
10.Manual shift driven cars. This car allow you to change to highest gear as soon as possible, thereby letting you save gas if you "nurse it along". However, if you cause the engine to "bog down", premature wearing of engine parts occurs.
11. Service Vehicle RegularlyWorks for both. Proper maintenance avoids poor fuel economy related to dirty air filters, old spark plugs or low fluid levels.
12.Just stop use your vehicle. Start to walk or ride a bike for your transportation. Stop driving but this maybe one of the best solution. With walking on foot or take a bike for transportation, you have done two good things both for earth environment and also your health.
13. Maintaining a constant speedMaintaining a constant speed over long distances often saves gas.
14.Buy gasoline during coolest time of day Early morning or late evening is best. During these times gasoline is densest. Keep in mind, gas pumps measure volumes of gasoline, not densities of fuel concentration. You are charged according to "volume of measurement".
15. Avoid Heavy Loads Remove the sand bags from your trunk in the spring and pack lightly for long trips.
16.Replace your car with Hybrid Car This kind of car will need less fuel than your general car. Again maybe this is nuts cause we all know if Hybrid Car is expensive today. Well maybe few years later this Hybrid Car will cost less money, who knows :)
17. Avoid Long Idles If you anticipate being stopped for more than 1 minute, shut off the car. Restarting the car uses less fuel than letting it idle for this time.
18.Don't drive. If you can avoid driving, you'll save gas. Take the train, carpool, and consolidate your shopping trips. Walking or biking is good for your wallet and your health. And before you get in your car, always ask yourself: "Is this trip really necessary?"
19. Do not Warm Up your Engine Drive off immediately at a low speed after starting your car. This way, the engine will warm up faster and lubricate better.
20.Purchase a Fuel Efficient Vehicle When buying a new vehicle examine the vehicle's rated fuel efficiency. Usually choosing a small vehicle with a manual transmission will provide you with great fuel economy.